Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-09 Origin: Site
The steps of the walnut screw oil pressing process are:
1. Material selection, selected pecans, broken kernels.
2. To fry, put the walnuts in a pan and fry for 10-20 minutes at a temperature of 120-140°C;
3. Put the steamed and fried food into the crusher for grinding;
4. Heat the oil press, control the temperature at 150-180℃, heat for 25-35 minutes, then crush the crushed walnut kernels, put them into the oil press for oil extraction, and make crude oil; filter, put the crude oil into a vacuum cylinder, filter out impurities, and obtain refined oil;
5. The refined oil is kept warm for 20-30 hours for natural precipitation, and then the refined oil is filled.