Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-02 Origin: Site
The main reasons for the blackening oil from the oil press:
1. Before the oil press is pressed, the raw materials must be cleaned. Unwashed oil is more or less mixed with impurities such as crop stems and leaves, soil, stones, sediment, iron filings, etc. These impurities will not only affect the performance of the oil, but also affect the color of the oil.
2. Regarding the blackening of oil extraction, the steps of frying are also very important. If the temperature is too high and the speed is too fast, it will affect the color of the oil.
3. If the oil filter is not handled properly, the color of the oil will also turn black.
Effective ways to solve the blackening of oil press oil:
1. In the cleaning step, the oil should be finely cleaned. Commonly used auxiliary oil cleaning equipment includes cleaning screen, stone removal machine, magnetic separator, etc. The filtered oil enters the oil press for pressing, and the oil yield and oil color will be improved.
2. In the process of heating or frying pretreatment, try to use low heat, lower the temperature, and appropriately extend the frying time.
3. After the oil is discharged from the oil press, the crude oil should be filtered immediately to remove the oil residue in the oil; otherwise, the oil color will be difficult to clean no matter how it is handled.